Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Pet Scan update

According to the pet scan, I am cancer-free. This is really cool because the last pet scan didn't show I was and I think that it was God's wisdom that told me to have a PET Scan done at a different place. She did send me there (they do a different style of PET scan) and it showed no cancer.

Pet Scans don't get down to the cell level. In fact there could be a couple thousand cancer cells in a place and it wouldn't pick it up because it would be too small. As a result I will do radiation since it is very hard for the chemo to get to cancer cells that have lots of scartissue around it. So pray that radiation goes well (over the next 3-4 weeks) and that I stay cancer free with no permanent damage to my body.
Thanks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chalupa said...

that's awesome. glad to hear it's finally going away.

Tue Feb 22, 06:39:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home