Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Proverbs 3:5-6

5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart

and lean not on your own understanding;

6 in all your ways acknowledge him,

and he will make your paths straight.

The thing that was revealed to me today was that God makes the paths straight. They don't look straight. They may not feel straight. From the outside they may even look horrifically winding and roundabout. But God makes them straight as I go down them. That's a promise that sounds really good. I love the way I can hear verses hundreds of times, but then later God reveals stuff about it.

Note to self: Follow condition to get promise. God, help me to trust and not lean on my own understanding. Help me to acknowledge you. And thank you for making my paths straight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tue Apr 05, 07:50:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home