Monday, December 19, 2005

PET Scan and update

I have my pet scan on Thursday to see if I am still cancer-free. So if you want to pray for me that would be nice. I also am just getting over being sick. I woke up Sunday morning to a fever, clogged sinuses, headache, etc. The only thing that's left is my sinuses aren't completly drained yet. So you could pray for that too.

Otherwise, life is good. I'm working a lot. Or at least it seems like it. I used to work 70+ hour weeks before cancer. Now 28 feels like a lot. Maybe it's just cuz I haven't worked in a LONG time.

I got to go ice skating on Saturday night so that was nice. That was the first time I had gone in at least four years. But I guess it's like riding a bike, you never forget how. It all came back to me right away, it seemed, so that was good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home