Thursday, March 23, 2006

Peace, Joy, and Love

seem to be promised a lot by Christians when they give salvation invitations. But I know a lot of Christains that don't seem to have any of those 3. In fact, closer to home, there has been times that I didn't have any of those 3. So just because I prayed a prayer for salvation when I was four does not guarantee me peace, joy, and love. I would venture to say pursuing those three doesn't bring them either. In my life, they can be found, but only when having my focus being pursuing God. Joyce Meyer said, "We need to pursue God for His presence, not His presents." I would say that if we pursue God for His presence, He often showers down His presents. The Bible said it this way, "Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things will be added on to you." We don't seek the "these things," rather the one that brings them. Out of purity of heart, devotion, etc. Then watch how life changes, I GUARANTEE you, it will!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home