Monday, May 26, 2008

Upton and the Lord

From the article at http://charismamag.com/articles/index.php?id=16896
************************************************
In the late 1990s, while he and his wife, Rachel, were pursuing their Master of Divinity degrees at Regent University, he says God spoke to him one day at his piano: "'When are you going to start living for Me, Jason?'"

"I gave the Lord my whole list [of religious accomplishments]," Upton says. "My whole life I never did drugs, never had sex before marriage. I always went to church."

He says God told him that some unsaved people have done that: "'That was all for you, Jason. When will you start living for Me?'"

***************************************************
It is a really good article. A friend showed it to me, and like everything Upton does, I was impressed by the article.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home