Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Quote

"Being motivated to make a change is more important than knowing the change to make... Change is more a function of motivation than information." -Tony Stoltzfus p. 16 Leadership Coaching: The Disciplines, Skills, and Hearts of a Christian Coach.

I guess I forget just how much apathy there can be... and perhaps the reality is that nobody is motivated to change everything, and most everybody is motivated to probably change at least something. So maybe this comes back to what we prioritize... Maybe what we are motivated to change shows what we really value, not what we say we value.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, actions sure speak louder than words!

I thought I would re-visit myxanga site and then saw a comment from you. Thought I would check you out!

You have a gift of writing...your enteries are full of insights. Love it.

Still going to River Valley? I have moved on and just got back from living abroad in Nicaragua.
Look me up on facebook.

-Michelle Jacobson
mjacobson85@gmail.com

Wed Jun 10, 01:53:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home