Monday, June 13, 2005

I really should post something.

At least that's what I feel like I should do. I'm sure I have something good to say. Umm, let's see. I love deep gut level conversation. I do fine small talking but that's not what I love. I love a deep share everything type conversation. Maybe I am too much of an open book.

Let's see. I devoured Wild at Heart by John Eldredge. That is an extremely good book. So now I am back reading Boundaries again. There is a LOT of information in that book. I am just trying to absorb as much as I can from it.

We got that Mega Speedreading deal that was shown on tv sitting around our house (picked up a garage sale, I think?) so I'll see if that's any good. If that four hour program could really help me double the speed I read at, it would be priceless come return to college. I would actually be able to read all I'm supposed to.

So ummm, yeah. There's a lot more going on in my life than that. But I love posts about ideas. Maybe that's why I post about ideas rather than on where I went and who I did what with (like it seems every other person does). And maybe that's why I love deep conversations where people share and try to help people fix their situations. I really should go into counciling some day. That's something I love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home