Friday, June 09, 2006

Camp

I'll be going to work at a camp for the next two weeks so if you could pray for me that would be great. Pray that a) God uses me as I preach on Sunday (in 9 days), b) food isn't an issue as I try to eat healthy, c) unity and passion for God amongst all of the team members of my group. Thanks a ton! Oh, and I'll probably do a PET scan sometime too soon so you can pray for that as well. Oh, and I'll also need to figure out what would be wise for me to do for the rest of the summer after I get back from camp so pray for that too (wisdom on finances & working vs. doing college classes vs. whatever else God would have for me). Thanks a lot! God bless!

1 Comments:

Blogger Vera Nadia said...

hey paul,
how was camp? r u coming to lighthouse on thurs?
laterz
~LeahJoY~

Mon Jun 19, 01:18:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home