Monday, June 26, 2006

Update

So camp went really well. Preaching seemed to go fine too. Apparently I was quite nervous when I was preaching because some guy commented that my hands were shaking and he could see it. Oh well. It seemed like God used me so whatever good goes to His glory and I'm just thankful that He gives me the opportunity.

Anyway, I got back from camp on Saturday. I started feeling sick a bit later and by Sunday afternoon felt lousy. Then I slept 19 out of 20 hours and had a fever of 102.6. At least now I'm closer to normal. Pray for that to all get taken care of and my health to be back in optimal condition. Then pray for wisdom for me for what to do with the rest of my summer as I still need to find what God has for me there. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home